Hits and Misses

Hits and Misses

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blood on My Hands is now available!

To continue with this shameless self-promotion, my book is now available from Amazon in hardcover and paperback editions; an e-book should be out the last week of August.  As the title could be understood to refer to murder or zombies or something, I was advised to have a longer, more explicit subtitle.  The complete title therefore is:
 
Blood on My Hands:  How Hunting Led Me to Question Our Relationship to Animals, Discover that DNA Unites Us All, and Realize that We Have to Expand Our Understanding of Ecology and Take Responsibility for the Earth
 
I've deliberately written for non-hunters as well as hunters.  If I can't quite bring myself to describe it as a stunning work of staggering genius, that's because I was raised to be modest.  Judge for yourself (grin).
 
Here's the link to Amazon:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment