Hits and Misses

Hits and Misses

Friday, July 4, 2014

The New Fly Fisher zine and Yours Truly

Reluctant as I am to seek publicity, full disclosure requires acknowledging that several photos of me have appeared in Ian Martin's informative article on fishing caddis flies, "All Hail the Caddis!", in The New Fly Fisher zine (Summer, 2014).  Ian and I were fishing the upper Grand River near Fergus, Ontario, at the time, several years ago, and Ian positively refused to let me put on the balaclava I typically wear to elude the paparazzi.  He did agree, however, to show as little of my face as possible.  So, if you want to check it out, click on  the page number in the table of contents, or page through to Ian's article (p. 134):  I'm the one wearing the blue shirt.

Anonymous photos of me aside, The New Fly Fisher zine has knowledgeable articles, wide coverage, and excellent photography.  Best of all, a subscription is free.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment